Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Year Going Forward

So I realized that in my last review I forgot to mention what review I would be doing this upcoming friday. So rather than go back and edit that in, it gives me the opportunity to make a new post about what to expect this year from the blog. In short, I will be trying to have a review up every Friday. Now the thing about that is financially, I might not be able to have a "New" figure review every Friday. For example this Friday (January 23rd) I will be reviewing a figure that I just bought, but was made in 2011. So I will try to do as many "new" or fairly recent reviews as I can, but at times I may need to dip into older figures that I personally, haven't reviewed yet. However if I feel that the figure is too old, for example, if it's from 2005, then I'll replace the review post for that week with a "New Comic Haul" or a "Graphic Novel Review" or something to fill the gap. Basically I want to try and get some type of new content up at least once a week this year. If you have any suggestions of what you'd like to see as far as posts go, leave a comment below!
As for this Friday's review, we'll be taking a look at a figure I have wanted for quite a while, and finally got at a great deal, the NECA Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Gamestop Exclusive Hooded Ebony Assassin Ezio figure:
http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/320056b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment