Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tentative Review Schedule (UPDATED)

So due to the recent snow storm in NY, there was a delay with a package that I've been greatly anticipating getting to my home. Therefore I had to switch around my reviews. The package should be here this Friday, so provided that works out, this weeks review will be up either Friday or Saturday night. What is the package? Check out the tentative review schedule below!

1/30 or 1/31 Star Wars The Black Series 6" Darth Vader figure

2/13 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Gamestop Exclusive Ebony Assassin Ezio

2/20 Funko Pop! Lot #1 The Walking Dead

2/27 Funko Pop! Lot #2 Transformers

3/6 Funko Pop! Lot #3 Comic Book Heroes & Villains

3/13 Transformers Age of Extinction Blu Ray Limited Edition Gift Set Statue

3/20 Go-Figure Custom Post Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift

3/27 Editorial "My Top 5 Favorite Graphic Novels"

  4/3 Review of Superman: Secret Identity Graphic Novel

Now the reason that this is a tentative schedule is because, most of the items on here aren't exactly "new" or action figures. They are there because, as I said in a previous post, I am trying to get new content out every Friday. So as of now the Darth Vader review, as well as the Funko reviews won't change as they are all newer figures. The rest of them will be moved ONLY if I am able to acquire a new figure to review before that date. That said, I am hoping my Vader will be here by tomorrow so I can get that review up!

http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/-04f77a3a-6d24-404e-989d-86a69f0630cd.jpeg?width=2560&height=1600




No comments:

Post a Comment