Saturday, November 2, 2013

Coming Soon

First and foremost I want to apologize for the lack of updates as of late, I just finished college midterms so I will have new posts up soon , one of them, The Arkham Origins post, is going to be a bit late because, as I'm sure most of you heard, there are numerous "Game breaking glitches" that make you restart the game from the beginning no matter how far into it you are...like me at 89%..... Other than that there will be a post unboxing the Collector's Edition of the game, a review of the DC Collectables New 52 Joker, a review of the SDCC 2013 exclusive new 52 Shazam figure, a Go-Figure post featuring customs from a Galaxy Far Far Away, and a review of one of my all time  favorite graphic novels that, yes, will include spoilers, because it's so great, it needs to be dissected. They should start popping up either tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience and sticking with the blog!
Saw this the other day and thought I would share it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment