Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter has arrived.

Well yes, technically the season, but I am referring to the newest entry into the Disney Store Exclusive Marvel Selects line, this is, the Winter Soldier (the 2012/2013..i think comic series one), and holy. crap. This figure is just amazing. I'll have a review up soon once finals are over at college (trying to maintain my sanity) but this guy is just...damn... I myself am a die hard Winter Soldier fan so when they announced him about...3 weeks before his release (way to keep a secret in this day and age Diamond Select) I was monitoring the Disney Store website every day for weeks, finally he was up, and I ordered him. I couldn't wait for Christmas or after the holidays, so after a week (he went on sale last Tuesday) he is finally here and he is by far one of my favorite Marvel Selects ever. Alright, enough gushing for now, there will be a review soon and it will be a gush fest,  I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment