Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013 Haul!

 
Hey guys, fist off I just want to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas, I wasn't able to get to a computer during Christmas or Christmas Eve. This post is just a haul post from Christmas AND to let you know that on the 31st, my "Best of 2013" post will be live! Now with that out of the way, ONTO THE HAUL!!

I'll start with figures, all of which shall be reviewed:
 
So first off, I got my first Walking Dead figure which is really bad, because now I have another line that I want to start collecting...the woes of a collector...
 

I also got one of the last DCCU figures I wanted (and that were made) The new 52 Darkseid. He's gotten his fair share of hate but I really like the figure.
 
 
Lastly, I got the last 4 figures  from the Man of Steel Movie Masters line which means I have the full series!!!
Onto DVDs, I got season 3 of Walking Dead, season 6 of Big Bang Theory, and Season 7 and 8 of Dexter, as well as the Unrated Extended cut of The Wolverine, which is so awesome!
 
 
 
Lastly I got some amazing graphic novels to keep me bust until vacation ends at the end of January, and an awesome Man of Steel Calendar!
 
 
 
Well that's about it, I hope you guys had an awesome holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment