Saturday, April 7, 2012

Custom Figure: 3" Ghost Rider

Ok guys, so I personally wasn't over-joyed with the Marvel Universe Ghost Rider:

I'm just not a fan of that costume, but I did get the figure as a gift a while back and yesterday I figured,why not make my own? So I got all my materials together and set out to work.

Supplies:
Wire cutters

Scissors
Sharpie Silver Paint marker
Crazy Glue
Phillips Screwdriver
Brown Sharpie
Sticky Labels

Figure Parts:
Heads: Ghost Rider - Marvel Universe Ghost Rider with extra flames glued on. Johnny Blaze head - G.I.Joe Pursuit of Cobra Duke, Noble Kale head - Star Wars Ganner Kreig, Danny Ketch head - Terminator Salvation Marcus Wright.

Torso and arms - G.I.Joe M.A.R.S. trooper
Lower arms - G.I.Joe Rise of Cobra Infiltrator set Duke
Hands - Steel Brigade Trooper
Legs - G.I.Joe Rise of Cobra Cobra Commander
Feet - G.I.Joe M.A.R.S. Trooper
Jacket - Terminator Salvation Marcus Wright with spikes and collar glued on
Gun - G.I.Joe shotgun
Chain - necklace
Bendy chain - Marvel Universe Ghost Rider

So without further ago, I present to you, The Ghost Rider:






Noble Kale head (Final issue)

Danny Ketch head

Johnny Blaze head


HELLCYCLE COMING SOON!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey bro, do you customize figures for people? because if you do, ill pay ya for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh it honestly depends on the figure and what parts i'll need. What did you have in mind? and sorry for not getting back to you till now, couldnt find out how to see comments lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete