Sunday, December 7, 2014

Updates!

Hey guys, so college finals are here so unfortunately I haven't been able to post on time as I
thought I would. That said, I will be getting those reviews out, I just can't gaurantee the exact date for each one, but it WILL be before Christmas. As a reminder, here are the reviews coming soon, including some new entries:

Pop! Funko Madness Lot #2: Comic Boos
Includes Man of Steel Superman, The Dark Knight Joker, New 52 Superman, and Winter Soldier

Pop! Funko Madness Lot #3: The Walking Dead
Includes Season 1 Rick and Daryl, Season 3 Rick and Merle, Daryl Dixon and Chopper and Px Exclusive Boody Biker Daryl

Pop! Funko Madness Lot #4: Transformers
Includes Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Drift

DC Collectibles Greg Capullo Designer Series Mr.Freeze


In other news, if your familiar with the podcast I co-host, "Those Guys", we have something new to add to our social media arsenal. A youtube page! Be sure to subscribe to keep up to date with all our shenanigans, and here is our first video, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment