Saturday, December 20, 2014

Upcoming Reviews!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125918/3505141-2935600-2873422_1737904_1733918_venom004_cov.jpgOkay, so, Finals are done, which means that now I can finally get back to my review schedule, so here is the plan. On Sunday, I plan to record several reviews which will be released starting Sunday evening through Wednesday evening.  As far as what will be reviewed, I will cover what was in the last post, as well as some new things I got in my last haul of 2014, which includes the Walgreen's exclusive Agent Venom Marvel Legends, and the entire Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy series. So, I am aiming to have the Agent Venom review up early Sunday evening and the Guardians figures late Sunday evening. If not, then the Guardians will be up Monday, but Venom will DEFINITELY be up Sunday evening. As for the rest of the week, I will review the following:
 
Pop! Funko Madness Lot #2: Comic Books
Includes Man of Steel Superman, The Dark Knight Joker, New 52 Superman, and Winter Soldier

Pop! Funko Madness Lot #3: The Walking Dead
Includes Season 1 Rick and Daryl, Season 3 Rick and Merle, Daryl Dixon and Chopper and Px Exclusive Bloody Biker Daryl

Pop! Funko Madness Lot #4: Transformers
Includes Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Drift

DC Collectibles Greg Capullo Designer Series Mr.Freeze
 
I will also have my annual "Best of" Post up on 12/31, most likely in the evening. Thank you guys for sticking with the blog for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment