Saturday, November 1, 2014

We're Back! Sort of?

Hey guys, so there haven't been any reviews in a while, not because I forgot about this blog, but because I have been swamped with college work, and, well, frankly I haven't had anything new to review. However I was able to make some new purchases as of late, and this weekend is my first free weekend since NYCC. That said, I will be preparing some reviews this weekend, and will save them on here that way I can periodically just get on here and publish them in less than a minute. One thing to note is that they will all be pictorial reviews. While i do have a free weekend, I do have other things that I need to work on, leaving me not enough time to record and edit video reviews. So for a while I will be switching back to pictorial reviews and the switch back to video reviews will probably come around the holiday season once I finish up this semester. So what will the reviews be on? Well, I have a few new things, and some that I've acquired but haven't had the time to review. As for when they'll be up, I am aiming to have one up every Friday, Saturday or Sunday depending on my work load. Here's a list of what I hope to review and their tentative post dates.

The Walking Dead Comic Series 3 Rick Grimes figure - 11/1 or 11/2















 
NECA 1/4 The Dark Knight Joker figure - 11/7 or 11/8


















Transformers Age of Extinction Voyager Class Drift - 11/14 or 11/15















Pop! Funko Madness Lot #1: DC Comics - 11/21 or 11/22


















Pop! Funko Madness Lot #2: The Walking Dead - 11/28 or 11/29

















Pop! Funko Madness Lot #3: Transformers - 12/5 or 12/6



















Pop! Funko Madness Lot #4: Winter Soldier and (undecided) -12/12 or 12/13














Undecided -12/19 or 12/20

So that will take us right into Christmas, and of course I will have my end of the year "Best of" Post as well. Thank you guys for sticking with me, and I hope to have the review for the Rick Grimes figure up very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment