Sunday, November 9, 2014

Schedule Update!

Ok, so I'm still going through with the reviews, just shifting things around a bit. Why? Well it started as an average Friday morning, cooking breakfast, going out to the supermarket, and then I figured I'd stop by local comic shop, as they've recently gotten in a HUGE shipment of Pop! Funkos. So I stop by and what do I find, but the rest of the funkos I needed to complete my Arkham Asylum set. Batman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and Killer Croc. So to make a long story short, I got them all, and they are the best Pop! Funkos I've purchased, that said, here is the review schedule change:

Pop! Funko Madness Lot #1: Arkham Asylum 11/14-11/15
Includes Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and Killer Croc

Transformers Age of Extinction Voyager Drift: 11/21-11/22

Pop! Funko Madness Lot #2: Comic Book Movies 11/28-11/29
Includes Man of Steel Superman, The Dark Knight Joker, and Winter Soldier

Pop! Funko Madness Lot #3: The Walking Dead 12/5-12/6
Includes Season 1 Rick and Daryl, Season 3 Rick and Merle, and Px Exclusive Boody Biker Daryl

Pop! Funko Madness Lot #4: Transformers 12/12-12/13
Includes Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Drift

Undecided: 12/19-12/20

I cannot wait to review these guys for you, easily the best funkos to date (in my opinion).


No comments:

Post a Comment