Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Custom Post: The SUPERIOR Spider-Man!

Ok, so I did rave about this guy, and I take none of it back. I simply wanted him to be truly Superior. So I took my minimal customization skills and made this (I don't know what's up with the flash and the red paint but certain areas look pink in the pictures sometimes and its weird. it is all red in person):
 
Boom. I have never been so happy with the result of a custom I have done. EVER. This dude was  a labor of love because me, the dude who cant sculpt worth a damn, was sanding down, and molding pieces(The gauntlets, and spider section of the backpack) for this guy. Everything took about two days to put together. I'm not doing as many pictures as intended for this post because if I get the rest of this wave (and I definitely intend to get them all), then the fun shall begin, but until that time, enjoy a cursory glance of my Superior Spidey!
 












 



2 comments:

  1. as you did it? , what materials you used to do ? and as you hit her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the gauntlets, I used an x-acto knife to take the gauntlets off the Marvel Legends Heroic Age Iron Man, and crazy glued them onto his forearms, I then used a silver sharpie paint marker to paint them. For the backpack, I cut a spider out of red pliable plastic with an x-acto knife, I then took the spider-pack off the Marvel Universe Iron Spider and painted it red. I then glued it to the spider, and glued all of that to his back. The black line along the upper portion of the backpack is a piece of black plastic wrapped around it and glued down with crazy glue. I hope this helps!

      Delete