Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It, Has. Arrived.

Finally, After months of agonizing waiting, one of my most anticipated releases has shown up at my front door. Without hesitating, I signed for the package, brought it in and sliced open the tape on the 21" box, pulled back the cardboard, and was greeted with such a beautiful sight.





































It has finally arrived. Unfortunately the collector box he's packaged in is not in the best of shape, but the figure itself is fine. No stuck joints, no loose joints, pure perfection. I have wanted him for so long and finally, the centerpiece of my Man of Steel collection has arrived, now there will be a full review soon but for now, I took a few pics of this 18" wonder. Enjoy!
 
 

 
 
 
This is one hell of a figure, he does, as almost everyone has said, have some issues with stability, so I'm currently working on a stand for the review, so I hope to get that out soon. No words for how awesome this figure is!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment