Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Go-Figure Post #5

Hey guys! For today's Go-Figure post, we'll be taking a look at some very slight mods.

New 52 Superman and Batman:
Basically, for Batman, its the DC Comics Unlimited Batman, I cut the cape but left the neck piece and glued on a cloth cape, and outlined his muscles and suit lines with black sharpie. For Superman, the body is a DC Comics Unlimited Superman, a random Superman head, a cloth cape, and like Batman I outlined the muscles and suit lines with black Sharpie.


 
 
 
 
Arkham City Nightwing:
Like the previous two I outlined the muscles and suit lines with black sharpie. I sanded down his massive jaw an added some hair so it doesn't look flat against his head.  I sanded down his inner knee joint to allow them to bend back farther, and I gave him new escrima sticks with an electric current effect and added clips to his back to hold them.









Ghost Riders:
These are the Marvel Legends 2012 Wave 1 Red and Blue Ghost Riders. Blue is Danny Ketch, I kept his look the same but replaced the cumbersome plastic jacket with a cloth one but kept the upper half rubber (you'll see in the pics) I also added real chains to his belt and gave him a chain weapon. The Red, Johnny Blaze, I revamped for a mix of Road to Damnation and Hammer Lane.






Hope you guys enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment