Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Haul!

Hey guys, I know I said no posts until tomorrow but I want to dedicate tomorrow's post to The Amazing Spider-Man#700. So today I'll be bringing you my Christmas Haul for figures and graphic novels!

In order to not fill up my picture storage again I will list the graphic novels, but provide pics for the figures.

Graphic Novels:
The Walking Dead Compendium 1

The Walking Dead Compendium 2
The Walking Dead Volume 17
Superman/Batman: Sorcerer Kings

Batman: Earth One
Doctor Strange: Season One
The Hulk: Season One
Superman: Birthright

Figures:
Marvel Select Disney Store Exclusive Unleashed Hulk

Neca Assassin's Creed Revelations: Ezio, DC Young Justice Red Arrow, DC Universe Classics Green Arrow

Toys R Us Exclusive Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime

DC Collectibles Justice League "We Can Be Heroes" 7-pack

My gift to myself with some Christmas money: The first wave of DC Comics Unlimited figures

The DC Collectibles 2012 Joker Bust
 
That about does it for this Christmas Haul of nerdom, come on by tomorrow for a write-up about the Amazing Spider- Man #700!

No comments:

Post a Comment