Monday, June 11, 2012

Review of G.I.Joe Retaliation: G.I.Joe Trooper Figure

The Basics:
Price:$10.99-$13.99

Scale: 3 3/4



Sculpt and Paint:





You ever buy one of those figures where you buy it just because you think it looks cool, and for no other reason, but you are pleasantly surprised later on? Yup. That was this guy. I thought he looked so cool in packaging and when I got him out, it was just....wow....  I mean normally with me, I;m never completely satisfied with a G.I.Joe. I feel the need to swap certain parts but this guy..he's....perfect. He just looks so cool. The sculpt is awesome, all the wrinkled look in place and the detail on the vest and clothing is applied very well. The paint is applied well and honestly there barely is any. Its the shoes, neck, knee pads, and head. The reason I can't complain is because..well....the figure honestly doesn't need any.  Overall a solid paint and sculpt job.


Accessories and Articulation:

                              






In the accessories department, this figure blows away every other Retaliation figure. He comes with a backpack that holds a gas mask a shovel, 6 guns, another gun that can be placed in his hand, two knives, a holster for them which tabs into his vest, a blue cloak, a regular head, and a helmet head that reminds me of Master chief from Halo. That brings the grand total to 16 ACCESSORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE CAN CARRY THEM ALL AT ONCE!!!!!!!
In terms of articulation, he has a ball jointed head, swivel-hinge shoulders, elbows, and wrists, ball jointed torso and hips, double-hinge knees, and swivel/ankle-pivot at the ankles. Oh Yeah!

OVERALL:
This is probably the best of the Retaliation line so far and my favorite G.I.Joe figure in my entire collection. That's right, I said it. This guy has already reserved a spot on the figure list, for my "Best of 2012".

10 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!










Next Review:




No comments:

Post a Comment